Frank Lloyd Wright Cinema San Diego FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT (1867-1959) born in Wisconsin, USA, and evolved to be America's greatest and most innovative architect. His legacy is one of America's foremost cultural treasures. In 1940, he established The Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation to protect, preserve and administer his life's work. In 1991, Architectural Record magazine published a list of the 100 most significant buildings in the world - 11 were by Frank Lloyd Wright.
This collection of Rollerball pen and Card Case symbolize a magnificent representation the Frank Lloyd Wright style. Don't forget that any ACME rollerball easily coverts to a fountain pen; choose the Fountain Pen Conversion Kit and enjoy liquid ink fountain pen writing.
- Overall Size - 5 5/16 in. x 9/16 in. (135mm x 14mm)
- Body - 4 3/4 in. x 1/2 in. (120mm x 13mm)
- Cap - 2 3/8 in. x 9/16 in. (60mm x 14mm)
- Weight - 45 g
- Composition - Chrome plated brass
- Appointments - Chrome plating
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving