Slow downIn the early 20th Century, Parker boasted their fountain pens were "…fashioned with unhurried skill."
It seems time was frequently of the essence, even back then. But there is no rushing Parker. You can take this opportunity to slow down your own world when you take one of these Parker Sonnet Sterling fountain pens in hand. Select the traditional Cisele finish or the new Purple Matrix model. Both are offered with an 18k gold fine or medium point nib. The Matrix's nib is coated in rose gold to match the trim. Treat yourself to premium sterling silver chiseled with unique designs. You will have to pause for a moment each time you write, just to savor the experience.
- Overall Size - 5 1/4 in. x 1/2 in. (133mm x 13mm)
- Body - 4 15/16 in. x 7/16 in. (125mm x 11mm)
- Cap - 2 3/8 in. x 7/16 in. (60mm x 11mm)
- Weight - 30 g
- Composition - Sterling silver body
- Appointments - Purple
- Nib - 18kt gold with rhodium highlighting
- Ink - Bottled ink converter is included
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving