Your own treasure Peter Carl Faberge's guilloche enamel work graced magnificent jewelry, clocks, boxes and frames in the late 1800s. This time-intensive technique has been replicated in the new Metropolitan Museum of Art Russian Imperial rollerball pen. The layers of enamel are translucent, allowing light to penetrate and reflect off the angled, etched red or blue lacquer. Delivered in a lovely red or blue gift box, depending on the color of your pen. Your own Faberge-inspired treasure can be refilled with standard rollerball refills in up to eight colors.
- Overall Size - 5 1/2 in. x 9/16 in. (140mm x 15mm)
- Body - 4 5/8 in. x 1/2 in. (125mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 1/2 in. x 9/16 in. (63mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 50 g
- Composition - Lacquered brass
- Appointments - Gold plating
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving