A joy to behold, and use You may just enjoy the lovely pattern or take pride in knowing the history behind the Medieval Colonnette rollerball from The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Cologne held Germany's largest urban population by the 1300s. Religion was an important part of the average citizen's day. Inside the lavishly designed churches were often massive reliquary shrines that housed its valuables and were decorated with arches, columns and domes. It is a miniature column in The Met collection that inspired this particular design. The solid blue cap and brushed gold plating perfectly accent the main pattern. You will derive such joy from using this pen every day, be sure to add lots of standard, rollerball refills to your order in a variety of colors.
- Overall Size - 5 1/2 in. x 5/8 in. (140mm x 16mm)
- Body - 4 15/16 in. x 1/2 in. (125mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 3/16 in. x 5/8 in. (51mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 50 g
- Composition - Gold overlay with blue lacquer
- Appointments - Gold plating
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving