Ease in to a Michelangelo Black on black has become a popular finish in writing instruments and Visconti has chosen the right model to introduce this combination, the Michelangelo fountain pen, rollerball, eco roller and ballpoint. The fountain pen features a fine, medium or broad steel nib making it an affordable, yet very fine writing instrument. Black covers the trim on the rollerball, eco roller and ballpoint as well. Ease in to an iconic Italian pen with the new Back to Black Michelangelo from Visconti.
- Overall Size - 5 1/2 in. x 9/16 in. (140mm x 15mm)
- Body - 4 11/16 in. x 1/2 in. (120mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 9/16 in. x 9/16 in. (65mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 35 g
- Composition - Resin body and cap
- Appointments - Rose gold or Palladium plated
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving