A new finish honors the Master The popular Michelangelo fountain pen, rollerball, eco roller and ballpoint now comes is regal navy with gold trim. This new finish and the existing black with rose gold trim model, feature an 18-sided geometry to recognize the date of the Master's passing, 18 February, 1564. This brilliant 'sculpted' design feels nearly round but not quite. The central band displays the artist's name and a Renaissance era frieze. Select a traditional rollerball or the exciting eco roller designed to use ink cartridges or a converter. Fountain pens feature a 23k palladium nib in fine, medium or broad point and twist-top ballpoints utilize any Parker-style refill.
- Overall Size - 5 1/2 in. x 9/16 in. (140mm x 15mm)
- Body - 4 11/16 in. x 1/2 in. (120mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 9/16 in. x 9/16 in. (65mm x 15mm)
- Weight - 35 g
- Composition - Resin body and cap
- Appointments - Rose gold or Palladium plated
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving