A GIFT OF ELEGANCE
Give a gift that reflects one of the most beautiful and refined artifacts from 18th-century Paris, The Metropolitan Museum of Art Sealing Wax Ballpoint. George-Antoine Croze created the original etui which stored sealing wax tools. The Met has appropriately chosen to honor this aged writing tradition with this twist top ballpoint that accepts new ink technology. Refillable with standard ballpoint, liquid or gel ink. A luxurious gift box contains this treasured writing instrument, as well as a brief text about the original work of art.
- Overall Size - 5 5/16 in. x 1/2 in. (135mm x 13mm)
- Body - x 7/16 in. (mm x 11mm)
- Cap - x 1/2 in. (mm x 13mm)
- Weight - 40 g
- Composition - Gold overlay with blue lacquer
- Appointments - Gold plating