An all gunmetal contemporary rollerball Waterman's rollerballs have become famous for their superior performance and fluid, consistent lines. Add those strong functions to the modern design of the Carene Contemporary, and you have a recipe for success. This model is an engraved gunmetal body and cap, with the front assembly in black. Accepts fineliner and ballpoint refills as well as rollerball refills.
- Overall Size - 5 11/16 in. x 9/16 in. (145mm x 14mm)
- Body - 5 1/8 in. x 1/2 in. (130mm x 12mm)
- Cap - 2 9/16 in. x 9/16 in. (65mm x 14mm)
- Weight - 40 g
- Composition - Engraved black PVD coated cap and body
- Appointments - Palladium plating
- Engraving - This pen does not have a space for engraving or the material simply does not allow us to engrave. - Learn more about engraving