|Order FAQ's Product FAQ's Refill Tutorial Fountain Pen Rollerball / Fineliner Ballpoint Multi-pen / Pencil|
- All items must be returned within 30 days of receipt.
- Items must be returned with its exact original packaging intact.
- The item returned must be resalable. If the pen shows any usage it cannot be resold.
- Engraved items cannot be returned.
- Please allow 15 working days for return shipping and processing.
- Clearly state your reason for the return of the item and return it in a box to avoid damage.
- Call or email us before returning your item(s) so we can assign a RMA or Return Merchandise Authorization number.
- Please ship any items via an insured carrier and one which requires a signature upon delivery. This is for your protection. We cannot be held responsible for any items lost or damaged while in transit to us.
- Returned items may incur a restocking fee of up to 15%. Inked fountain pens are subject to a replacement nib charge. Please inquire if you have any questions.
- Items ordered incorrectly will be subject to a $5 restocking / processing fee.
How should I send it?
- DO NOT SEND YOUR RETURN IN A PAPER ENVELOPE. You can return your item in any packaging you wish but please be clear that you are insuring safe arrival of your shipment, not us. If you choose to send your items in an envelope WE ASSUME NO LIABILITY WHEN YOU ARE THE SHIPPER. When we ship to you, we are liable.
- When you return an item to us YOU ARE RELEASING Colorado Pen Direct from ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER relating to the acceptance and POSSESSION of your property.
- To improve your level of customer service please contact us by filling out the form below or by calling us at 800-766-7367 before sending any items back to us.
Attn: Returns / Repairs
10881 West Asbury Avenue Suite 105
Lakewood, CO 80227